Charles Alfred Robe Mason was born on 10 May 1895 at Forest Range. He was a gardener.
Parents : George Albert Mason and Fanny Eglington of Forest Range.
Enlisted : Service Number – 2388 – enlisted 27 June 1915 at Keswick, South Australia. 27th Battalion.
Action : Received a Military Medal and was promoted to Corporal for single-handedly attacking and killing or driving off the enemy on 2 September 1918 near Peronne in France. Military Medal, 1914-15 Star, British War Medal, Victory Medal. See AIF project, Australian War Memorial and National Archives for further information.
Died : Killed in action on 3 October, 1918 in France and buried at Mount St Martin British Cemetery.
Buried : His remains were exhumed and moved to Bellicourt British Cemetery, 7 miles from St Quentin, in 1920.
- Charles Albert Robe (born Forest Range, SA, 10 March 1895, died France, 3 October 1918)
- Myrtle Jane (born Walkers Flat, Nairne, SA, about 1897, died Forest Range, SA, 30 May 1902)
- Clarence George (born Forest Range, SA, 13 May 1899, died Norwood, SA, 19 January, 1958)
- Irene Anna Mary (born Forest Range, 20 August 1902, died 5 July 1943, married name Pomeroy)
- Leonard William (born Rose Park, SA, 23 August 1903, died Paris Creek, SA, 8 April, 1956)
- Meryl Victoria (born Rose Park, SA, 16 August 1905, 18 February 1976, married name Brown
- Dorothy Fanny (born Rose Park, SA, 1 December 1907, died 12 February 1948, married name Samwell)
- Percy Albert (born 17 February 1910, died 17 November 1958)
- Laurice Leslie (born 31 July 1912, died Lobethal, SA, 12 August 1955)
- Cyril James (born Rose Park, SA 9 April 1916 died Christies Beach, SA, 28 July 1977)
- Ruth (born 13 July 1918, died 8 July 1991, married name Aufderheide)